What data do we collect?
Watlaa Limited collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Cookie data
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Watlaa with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Watlaa collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Watlaa processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Watlaa securely stores your data on our service providers servers.
Watlaa would like to send you information about software updates for our products. By purchasing our products you also agree to this.
What are your data protection rights?
Watlaa would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Watlaa for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Watlaa correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Watlaa to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Watlaa erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Watlaa restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Watlaa’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Watlaa transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Contact us at: info (a) watlaa (.) com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Watlaa uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Watlaa uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Watlaa sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: info (a) watlaa dot com